Sunday, December 13, 2009
Pillow Talk
I still here...as odd as it is, I love Chicago now. It's pretty fuckin' dope actually. I'm so glad that I didn't just give up and leave. It's way more opportunities and cooler people. I do miss my best friends and my little cousin. But I can visit Saint Louis as much as I want to. Other great things that have been going on here; I have friend...my own friends that I didn't meet through Miranda. It's nice to have someone text me to see if I wanna go out with them. Also, I moved...awesome. As much as I love my cousin, Jamie, and Dwight...I had to go. Umm what else...I'm kinda seeing this guy. IDK, he is pretty dope and I feel like it could go somewhere...but I don't want it to. We shall see where to wind and waves take us. On another note...it's cold ass fuck and I'm still unemployed. G, I need a job by next week. Cause my rent will be due soon and guess who aint tryna move again. Really. Chicago isn't that bad. I just need to find a hobby, job, and more friends. That's not that hard...right? Right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment