So, its been a bit. No one reads these, who cares. Lol
Between stalking my new crush and watching Freaknik repeatedly, I've had time to realize that...I Shouldn't have came home to St. Louis. Really? I mean, what am I doing here (beside looking like a Craigslist fen for a gig in Chicago)? Plus and on top of all this, I have a crazy crush. Like I'm probably perfect...sooo, why doesn't he give me the time of the day. GAY! Lol Whatever G. I need to get back to Chicago ASAP! I've only been here in St. Louis for like 2 weeks and I'm going mad crazy! So, Im hoping and praying to get into Flashpoint, a media arts school. I'd study film/video. I hope to become either a Music Video Director or A Porn Director...or both. Either way, either ways fine. Seriously. I'm gonna change things around. I have to. And I gotta snag this guy guy.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment