Thursday, February 4, 2010
I Understand...(I think, you can never tell what is REALLY planned out for you)
So, the bday has past...obviously. I wanna do marathons! My mom & I have done one together last summer. It was great! Also, my freshman year in college my soccer team did one. I love being a part of something larger than me, something that has more meaning. I really want to do the GO! marathon in St. Louis with my mom this upcoming Spring...THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUTTA THE HALF MARATHON!!! UGH! I'm highly upset. But, it is ok. I can do the Lewis and Clark & the 5K Memorial with my mom is St. Louis. I need to start running more AND taking my meds. Also, Ive decided to start volunteering. I mean I have no job sooooooo...WHY NOT!?! I still need to find a job like cRaZy! Lets hope I do soon. OR it's back to St. Louis I Go! Lol I Wanna start taking better care of my body. This shit is redic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment